Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Friday, March 03, 2006

Its My Own Damn Fault

Tired, I am so very, very tired!!! I haven't slept it seems since last Friday. I thought Tues, night I would FINALLY get a good nights sleep, knowing that FIL bleed was under control and that they were both doing well. Did I sleep?? NO! Why - cause I'm a freakin idiot!

My stupid site stopped working so I spent the night peeing every 40 minutes. Why didn't I just get up, change the site and go back to bed?? That's what a sane person would do, but apparently I am not a sane a person in the middle of the night. I fight it. I get beligerant and stubborn. It annoys the hell out of me. It takes all of 10 minutes to change a site, drop a bolus and go back to bed. Instead I stay in bed, AWAKE pretending I don't have to pee. I'm a freaking moron!

Tonight was better, but Twinkle Toes decided on a 5am wake-up call today. 5am was not part of my plan. I was actually planning on sleeping in and going to work at a "normal" hour. (I've been going in for 7-7:30am to at least pretend that I'm working 40 hr weeks right now).

Of course, with all the stress right now, my sugars have been WACKED OUT! I was 366 this morning 8O (that's my eyes popping out of my head!). Ugh.

0 comments: