Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ummm, ok? I'm Pinocchio

I got this from my SIL. It pegged me 100% besides the fact that if there's one thing I'm not its a liar, so I'm not too sure about this... LOL Unless maybe its counting all the times I've told people "Its ok" or "I'm fine" when I'm not? I'm a good liar there.





Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Pinocchio

Your alter ego is Pinocchio! All you want is for everthing to be real, no fake dreams or things that can't be achieved. Ironic that you are quite the liar.


Pinocchio


69%

Goofy


56%

Sleeping Beauty


56%

Peter Pan


50%

Cinderella


50%

The Beast


50%

Cruella De Ville


31%

Ariel


31%

Donald Duck


13%

Snow White


6%


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Um, should I be aware of this revelation? JK! Its very odd how this survey can come up with its answers since I don't think I have a bit of Cruella De Ville in me, but who knows?!?!?

KatBouska said...

Hi, I just found your blog while browsing and I am totally going to try this now! Too funny.

Major Bedhead said...

Apparently I'm Sleeping Beauty. Which is funny, considering how little sleep I actually get.