Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm in so much trouble!

Yesterday morning DH went into Ally's room to get her up for the day. He turned her lights on and opened her door, then left to brush his teeth.

pitter, patter, pitter, patter, click, slam


The door is now closed and the lights are off.

DH goes back, tells Ally its time to get up. Turns the lights back on and leaves her door open.

pitter, patter, pitter, patter, click, "I'M STILL TIRED!!!" slam, lock


She locked her door! My 3 year old LOCKED her door. Locked her loving parents out of her room at 7am because, and I quote "I'M STILL TIRED!". I am not going to survive her teenage years.

2 comments:

Kassie said...

niiiiice :)

meanderings said...

Yup, lots and lots to look forward to - but it's fun, honest.

Change the door knob to one without a lock?