Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Monday, May 01, 2006

Meme stolen from Julia

Accent: I don't think I have one. Unless you count saying wicked an accent. Gotta love Western MA.

Booze: No thanks. LOL Not a big drinker and if I do, it best taste like Kool-Aide. I'm a cheap date, lucky if I finish 1 drink.

Chore I Hate: All of them. Bathrooms the most (which is why none of you will ever see them!)

Dog or Cat: Cats - 3 of them. The Princess, The Pet Slut, and The Pee'er.

Essential Electronics: Computer. Came real, REAL close to buying a new laptop this weekend. F*&&%^ formatting a laptop!!

Favorite Perfume: NONE. All give me horrible migranes.

Gold or Silver: silver

Hometown: Holyoke, Massachusetts

Insomnia: All...The...Time...

Job Title: Sr. Operations Analyst (oh ya, and Mom and Official Nose Wiper).

Kids: One

Living arrangements: House that I own with DH, SWCAL and the Cats.

Most admirable traits: Very loyal

Number of sexual partners: One

Overnight hospital stays: 2 - 1 week when Dx'd in 93 for 5 nights and then for my C with Ally in 2004 for 4 nights.

Phobias: #1 - Failure, #2 - Someone breaking into the house while I'm home, #3 - Spiders

Quote: I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect. George Carlin

Religion: Really not sure. I believe in God and being a good person, but beyond that most religions tick me off.


Siblings:
One sister.

Time I wake up: 6 a.m. during the week, around 7 on Saturdays, and 8 or 9 on Sunday's (DH's morning to get up with SWCAL).

Unusual talent or skill: I really don't know.


Vegetables I love:
I pretty much like them all.

Worst habit: Stemming back from when I was PAINFULLY shy, I have a nasty habit of mouthing what I just said to make sure I said it right - long story involving a friend who called anything I said "stupid". I don't do it very often any more (noticably), but if I'm really uncomfortable, it'll slip out.


X-rays:
Lots and lots on my back (lumbardosis as a kid, treated at Shiners with back brace), shoulder - dislocated, knee - 3x and an MRI, dislocated 3 times, multiple sprained ankles...LOL I'm a walking disaster.

Yummy foods I make: Just about any baked good. LOVE decorating cakes, hate cleaning up afterward.

Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

0 comments: