Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Friday, May 19, 2006

Quiet

Gosh, I've been quiet lately! I think the rain has just squashed any and all creativity out of me. I've had 0 ambition lately. Seems like all I do is get up, go to work, come home, go to bed. Repeat ad nauseoum.

Did have my annual eye exam on Monday (well for me, it was more of a bi-annual...shame, shame on me!). Thankfully eyes are 100% clear of any D related issues still. I do need glasses though. :( I can't see diddly at night and its getting to be an issue driving. Picked out a pair yesterday. I'm getting old.

Yesterday I also found a memorial blog to a friend of mine from my swimming days. We weren't "hang out after school" friends, but I knew her well enough that her death from cancer touched me and I found it very difficult reading the memorial. It will be 2 yrs ago today that she died. She was 28. Its just not fair. Anyone who knew Casey, even just in passing, HAD to be touched by her energetic, lust for life. She was a ball of energy and she was taken too soon!

1 comments:

art-sweet said...

congrats on the eyes! you must be relieved!