Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Thursday, February 01, 2007

A god somewhere is crapping on me

Seriously, I'm tired of this shit.

A's got pink eye in BOTH eyes. That's the "good" news of the Ped visit.

The bad is that it's probably from the RAGING EI in her right ear. So bad that the drum is bulging and probably will burst today. GRRRR...Ya, I know I mentioned she might have had an EI...Most honestly, she mentioned her ear hurt just.that.one.day!

And now, while I can post....I can't get to my blog. I get an error EVERY TIME.

If you can read this post, please comment.

8 comments:

Christine said...

Yikes! Hope A's healthy again soon!

Kerri. said...

I'm here, and I can see you fine!

I'm sorry your house is experiencing a Pink Eye/Ear Infection epidemic. I'm sending you guys some lovely, healthy thoughts!84volvo

Scott S said...

Sorry to hear about that, hope you are back 100% sooner rather than later!

Ottoette said...

Oh NO - the PE/EI combo. Yucky poo. I must say that ear tubes at 1 yr old were like a miracle for my little guy. The tubes are out now but we haven't seen PE OR EI since then.
Good luck with the antibiotics. Hope you got the eye cream instead of drops, I always found the drops IMPOSSIBLE for anyone under 18!

art-sweet said...

I'm here and hope A. is back up to snuff soon!

Kevin said...

Bummer.

god poop sounds like quite a mess on top of everything else. I hope A is feeling better soon.

And, just to let you know, I was experiencing some major issues with Blogger yesterday at around the time you posted. I think it was systemic, not just you...

Scott K. Johnson said...

Oh man! Hoping she feels better soon!!

Bernard said...

Poor girl, I hope she's all recovered soon.