Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day Two - 30 Day Challenge

My legs have officially formed a mutiny. They are refusing to work properly. I feel like a marionette. I'm not entirely convinced that they won't just buckle under me while walking.

Today consisted of walk/runs, kick backs and knee lifts, side squats with bend overs, alternating lunges, arm curls, shoulder presses and some tennis (which I apparently have horrible hand-eye coordination.) Thankfully NO inline skating!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that I need to get this too!

Keep up the good work momma!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! You can do it!! :)

Amanda said...

This is great work!! Keep it up girly!

the Provident Woman said...

If only I could start with walking (more than around my house).