Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'll be interesting one day....

but today is not that day.

A is testing our every last nerve. Actually I believe she got to the last one sometime on Monday.

Apparently 3.5 years old is a time of:

1) screaming
2) crying
3) hitting
4) kicking
5) "I do!"
6) deafness
7) utter defiance and stubbornness
8) "no,no,no,no,no....Mommy, mommy, I" fill in with the exact opposite of what I just asked.

and the world favorite

WHINING.

OMG with the whining.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I have faith you will get through this stage! Good luck! Thanks for the warning for Sat on what to expect :)

The Flower Maiden said...

My little munchkin is almost 2.5 and she's started with all but the kicking . . . it's driving me insane!!

Stacey (EnglishRose)

Major Bedhead said...

Here, too. It SUCKS. Sucks, sucks, sucks. I'm about ready to pull my hair out.