Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Friday, January 27, 2006

Catch-up

Its been awhile since I've been here...Hmmmm, what's been going on?? :? Not much. I've started Weight Watchers and am on the Core plan!! It rocks and I lost 5.6 pounds my first week!!!! It does get a little getting used to. Its all whole grains, nothing refined, no sugar. I bought something called Wheatena, and um, ya, if that was all I could eat, I'd DEFINITELY hit goal weight quickly..It was like eating a bowl of sand. Not saying that I've eaten sand, but DD has, and even she wouldn't eat this stuff!! YUCK! Oh, well, live and learn!

Wow, I like !!!!, huh?

Oh, cable - Ya, digital channels STILL don't work. Getting royally pissed about that.

Not much else, here. I'm bor-ing today, huh?

To make up for being so boring, here's a funny LO I did of DD...

0 comments: