THE SEVEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE (not necessarily in this order)
1. Cruise the Greek Isles
2. See my kids into adulthood
3. Improve my photography skills
4. Sell a portrait that I've taken
5. Become "untethered"
6. Quit my job
7. Live on a horse farm (I have no idea why, but I REALLY want to live on a farm).
SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT DO
2. Write Poetry
3. Be Mean for the sake of it
4. Apparently keep up with this blog
5. Quit my job
6. Cook if the kitchen is a mess
7. Wear heels - unlike Kassie, I could careless about height, I just can't walk in them :)
SEVEN THINGS THAT I FIND ATTRACTIVE OTHERS (in no particular order)
5. Being able to laugh at themself
7. Nice looking arms ;)
SEVEN THINGS I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO SAY
1. "What the..........!!!!!!!!!!"
3. "Pick that up! Now!"
4. "What's the Rule Ally? No picking and no...?"
5. "Crappity, crap-crap" (do you see a theme here?)
6. "WHATcha doooo-in?"
SEVEN BOOKS I'VE READ AND RECOMMEND TO OTHERS
1. Dances with Wolves - Michael Blake
2. The Oxbow Incident - Walter Van Tilburg Clark
3. Pudd'nhead Wilson - Mark Twain
4. A Passage to India - E.M. Forster
5. Eyes of the Dragon - Stephen King
6.I.am.so.pathetic Those are all books I've read YEARS ago, but the only ones I can remember REALLY loving.
SEVEN FAVORITE MOVIES (no particular order)
1. Mr. & Mrs. Smith (so bad, yet soooooooooooooo good!)
2. The Princess Bride
3. Chitty-Chitty, Bang-Bang
4. Auntie Mame (with Rosalind Russel)
5. The Last Unicorn
6. Turner & Hooch
7. Muppets Christmas Carol / Grinch / Rudolph