Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Monday, May 07, 2007

A Change of Heart

I was a sof-set girl. For 6 years I was a sof-set girl. When we switched insurance back in December 2005, I decided to take a leap of faith and start using quick-sets.

I wasn't entirely found of them. I believe I cursed them, here and here. It took forever to get used to them. I liked the security of covering close to .75 sq/ft of skin in IV3000.

I've been a quickset girl for a year now. Until I got lazy, that is. I let my prescription and authorization slide on the quicksets. I waited until I used my last one before reordering. Now I'm stuck in limbo waiting for the stars to align and my refill to come through.

I'm using my sof-set stash and I.HATE.THEM. I've had 2 "fall out" so far. With all the IV3000, though, I haven't noticed until my teeth pulled on sweaters (yes I'm admitting my testing resolve has gone out the door). Today, I got the joy of inserting a comfort set again in the bathroom at work. Always makes for a great day.

Oh when, oh when will my quicksets come back?

1 comments:

Kevin said...

Unlike you, I never cursed the newness of the quick-sets. Relative to the sof-set, I loved them, and still do. All that IV3000 made the site more noticeable (sight and feel). And when I had to go back to 'em for a similar reason, my appreciation for the quick-sets jumped even higher.

Hope they come in for you soon!