Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Want. To Take. A Bath!

Does you kid beg endlessly for a bath? Minute after minute, day after day. Mine does.

"I take a bath now, Mommy? I want to take a bath, NOW."


Its become a mantra. An annoying constant mantra by A and I'm losing.my.mind.

If she's not asking for a bath she's begging for waffles. The kid that wouldn't eat a damn thing for the first 2.5 years of her life can now pack away 6 or 7 waffles a day. She woke up at 5am one morning and after prying my eye lids open announced:
"Daddy said I could have waffles when I wake up! Its wake up time! I want waffles. Mommy its wake up time. See its not dark. Its waffle time.".


I'm waiting for her to request waffles in the tub.


"Now I take a bath?"

6 comments:

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

My son pooed in the tub a week ago and has turned from "baby who would bath 100 x a day" to "baby who won't touch the tub with a 50' pole"

UGH!

A Lost Writer said...

My son loves to play in the water. He would bathe three times a day if I let him! Even when he was just a few months old, he would howl the second he felt the towel on his skin. It meant bathtime was over. He recently told me I couldn't give him a bath any more coz he was all grown up. Sniff. He's six, by the way.

Jessy and her dog Winnie said...

Thats funny lol.

Heidi said...

lol We have actually been known to feed ds while in the tub. I decided there are worse things!

Anonymous said...

I think we might have the same kid! My daughter loves baths and she always wakes up telling me it's wake up time because it's not dark. Instead of waffles my daughter requests juice. I guess most kids are all the same in some silly way.

Anonymous said...

Waffles is a good start. I never had waffles growing up and I wish I did!
I found your blog via...don't remember, but it was nice to be here and read this post!