Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Friday, March 07, 2008

Ever Have Those Days...

Where you want to post, but just don't have one gosh darn interesting thing to say. Ya, me too. I've been suffering a terminal case of it. It should be called "wheretheheckisspringandwhyamIworking-itis"

So I found this site and it told me to write about:

My 10 Favorite Qoutes


So here you go (I've never been one to rock the boat. I do as I'm told. I'm a good Catholic girl like that).

1)Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
MARK TWAIN, The Tragedy of Pudd'nhead Wilson

2)In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.
Bill Watterson as Calvin

3)You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.
Bill Watterson as Calvin

4)The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.
George Carlin

5)I am not the boss of my house. I don't know when I lost it. I don't know if I ever had it. But I have seen the boss's job and I do not want it.
Bill Cosby

6)Technology: No Place for Wimps!
Scott Adams

7)I'm in shape ... round's a shape isn't it?
Source Unkown

8)Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others.
Groucho Marx

9)I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality.
Bob Hope

10)Electricity is really just organized lightning.
George Carlin

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I like # 2!