Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Intrusion

We fucking got broken into today!!!!!!!! Everything's gone. Out Wide screen tv, the receiver, the dvd player, all the speakers, all our cameras, our laptop, our PHONES (who the fuck steals phones???)...Fucking EVERYTHING!!!

Worst off all we're still down a cat....MY cat :cry: :cry:

I came home and the side door was wide open. I left Ally in the car cursing that we mustn't have closed the door tight enough, but just in case. Walked in and immediately noticed that the tv was gone and lost it. I called John Hysterical, then my dad (my dad works minutes from my house), then the cops.

Oh fucking BEST thing, one neighbor watched the WHOLE DAMN THING and never called the cops!!!!!! What the fuck is that???!!!! Did you not get suspicious when EVERY piece of electronics was being unloaded from our house into a car you've never seen before??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The broke the window in our kitchen in the back of our house to get in.

At this point I just want my cat back!

I completely lost it when we thought all 3 were gone. We found 2 of them in the house about 2 hours later, so we're hopeful the 3rd is still here just hiding really well.

6 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

I'm SO sorry that this happened to you! I'm at a loss for words... totally speechless.

Andrea said...

OMG, that's awful- I'm very sorry to hear this. Try not to worry about your cat too much- most likely it just got scared and found a good hiding spot, but it probably will return. I hope they find the perpetrators and that justice is served.

Keep us posted.

Major Bedhead said...

Oh no! That's terrible! I'm so sorry. I'd heard there's been a rash of break-ins around here. Someone down the road from me was broken into yesterday or the day before. You aren't near Mt. Holyoke by any chance, are you?

Could your neighbour give the cops any good information, at least?

I hope your cat comes back - they do get freaked out over things. Hopefully he's just hiding.

art-sweet said...

THIS SUCKS. I'm so sorry. I can't believe your idiot neighbor didn't do a thing.

And I hope your kitty comes home soon!

How awful!

George said...

OMG!!! I am sorry this happened to you. Did the dumb neighbor at least get a good look at the however did this? Oh, I do hope you find your kitty. I am sooooo sorry :(

Kerri. said...

Oh my goodness!! I am so sorry, Sarah. I hope everything works out okay. And that the kitty returns swiftly!!