Since I'm still the proud owner of nothing, and really still have nothing to say....maybe actually getting a full nights sleep (hear that SWCAL - night time is for SLEEP, NOT french fries!) will return my thoughts. Oh ya and if I could stop worrying about insurance / alarms / money that insurance may or may not give us... Anyway, I figured I could handle a meme...
1. Do you still have tonsils?
Amazingly Yes. I was threatened multiple times that I would have them removed (strep 10 times in 6 months). Turned out my dad was a symptomless carrier, one round of antibiotics on him and I was a new girl!
2. Would you bungee jump?
Not unless I was drugged, dragged, and tossed off.
3. If You Could Do Anything In The World For A Living What Would It Be?
I have no idea what, but it would be something creative that I enjoyed every second of, could do on my own schedule and allowed me to stay home with SWCA. Maybe something to do with baking.
4. How many tattoos do you have?
none....WAY too permenant for me.
5. Your favorite fictional animal?
Mickey Mouse. Was going to marry him when I was little and it wasn't a pretty sight when I was told I couldn't marry a cartoon.
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
7. Do you consider yourself well organized?
8. Any Addictions?
Sugar....Scary thought, huh?
9. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
CNN, I guess. Internet. Don't read the paper. Too difficult to manage.
10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus?
A carnival-- more fun, more to see/do.
11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A pilot with the Blue Angels.
12. Best Movie You've Seen This Year?
Is it sad that I can't think of any, even though we get Blockbuster Online?
I think I saw Crash this yr. OMG, I've never had such a physical response to a movie in my life. I honestly hurt after watching it.
Guilty Pleasure Best Movie - Mr. and Mrs. Smith I don't know why, but I.LOVE.THIS.MOVIE
13.Favorite alcoholic drink
Not a big drinker. Its gotta taste like Kool-Aid for me to enjoy it.
14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Check email while I brush my teeth.
16. What is the best thing about your job?
getting paid on Friday.
17. Have you ever gone to therapy?
Nope, but probably should.
18. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Maybe the ability to manipulate time.
19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
20. Have you ever gone camping?
Not in years. We used to go every summer when I was little. Problem now is that my definition of camping (in which a bathroom is within walking distance) is FAR from DH's.
21. Gas prices! First thought?
22. Your favorite cartoon character?
23. What was your first car?
A used 89 Chevy Cavalier.
24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
25. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
I guess Cosby Show.
26. Do you go to church?
27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
28. What errand/chore do you despise?
Every last one.
29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I woke before it. Like I always do.
30. Last time you puked from drinking?
31. What is your heritage?
French, French-Canadian, Irish and English.
Mostly French/French Canadian, though.
32. Favorite flower?
33. Disney or Warner Bros?
Warner Bros. Definitely Warner Bros.
34. What is your best childhood memory?
Any memory from the lazy days at the camp, at the lake just spending the day on the water with our friends. Nights spent playing kick the bucket and walking around the lake in the dark trying to scare one another.
35. Your favorite potato chip?
Eat Smart Veggie Crisps
Hope those count
36. What is your favorite candy?
37. Do you burn or tan?
38. Astrological sign?
39. Do you own a gun?
40. What do you think of hot dogs?
Not my favorite.