Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hold tight



I'm not even sure words can express my anger and utter heartache right now. An internet friend lost her sweet, little girl Sunday night, suddenly, unexpectedly. I can't even imagine what her life is like at the moment.

I find I don't even want to try to imagine.
The thought is too numbing.


Please, hug your children today. Find the good through all the bad. Cherish every laugh, smile, word. Tuck them in, kiss them, hug them. Tomorrow may never come.

2 comments:

Penny Ratzlaff said...

Tell your friend I am so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and the heartache.

But, because of you, I will hug my children a little tighter tonight when I tuck them in.

art-sweet said...

So so sorry.