Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sister Update pt 2

Well the spinal tap is done. She said it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Right now she's on the 5 hour, lie on your back and do nothing else at the hospital. She thought she'd be able to go home and lie down there. I didn't have the heart to tell her that no, she'd be stuck at the hospital the whole time. Thankfully, my mom is with her.

I think the only test left now is an MRI of her lower spine.

She goes on the 22nd to get the results of everything.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

At least she was relieved after the test that it wasn't as bad as she thought. Tell her good luck and we are thinking of her!

Unknown said...

I am glad that that part is over. Prayers for good, good news!

Anonymous said...

Still praying for the best, Floreksa.

Suzie said...

I am so sorry you are having to go through this