Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Why I shouldn't be in charge

I've discovered today that I should not be allowed to be in charge of a little person. I'll list the reasons for you.

1) I eat raw cookie dough. Wrong on too many levels to list.
2) I eat whipped cream out of the can, straight into my mouth. Very simple. Shake can, tilt head, enjoy.
3) 1 & 2 would constitute dinner if I was left to my own devices.
4) I LOVE freeze pops and still routinely enjoy them even though its below freezing out. They accompany cookie dough and whipped cream amazingly. Perfect finish to a perfect meal.
5) Neon Blue freeze pop, beige carpet. 2 yr old who has no concept of gravity or stains, spinning in a very tight circle, while her mom surfs the net, mindlessly enjoying the veggie song from Sesame Street playing in the background.

I'm now the proud owner of a nice art deco beige carpet with blue spots randomly distributed in an oval, whiplash manner.


Note to self, give the 2 yr old the light pink freeze pop. YOU eat the neon blue one.




"some plants grow above the ground, some plants grow below.....Plants can grow HIGH, Plants can grow low, some grow above the ground, some grow below...."

7 comments:

art-sweet said...

Mmm. Cookie dough. Damn you, power of suggestion.

Scott K. Johnson said...

I had cookie dough tonight too!!! No Freeze pops for me tonight - but they do sound good!

Major Bedhead said...

Hey, I watched that episode today, too.

I'll see your cookie dough and raise you a raw meatball mix. Raw meat AND raw egg. I live on the edge, baby.

Kevin said...

I ate raw cookie dough last week. I don't know why folks go through all the trouble of actually cooking that stuff!

Zazzy said...

Eww Julia - raw meat? I made a chocolate birthday cake today so does raw cake batter count?

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me!

Anonymous said...

the carpet sounds great....you seem nice and calm about it :)