Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Writers Block

Seeing as how I've NEVER written anything as ambitious as NaNoWiMo, I think I'm in a little bit over my head.

I decided to write a "ghost story" of sorts. Basically my main character is going to start her own "ghost hunters" business assuming that its all hogwash, and a quick way to make a buck and learns that she's OH SO WRONG.....

Ok, that's all good, but I need, dear readers, your best "ghost stories" to incorporate, whether true happenings, or made-up campfire stories.

Please help! I don't know if I'll hit 50,000 words, or even be done by Nov 30th, but I'm really interested in doing this.

3 comments:

Kerri. said...

I know you can do it!!!

I'll try and think of some ghost stories that you might be able to use. :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I have so many scary stories that I would LOVE to send your way!

I can email some of them to you if you want. Lemme know, i would love to help!

I was too chicken to sign up since I do not think i am a very good writer. Maybe next year.

Anyhow, let me know!

floreksa said...

I'd LOVE them. You (and anyone else ;) ) can email them to blogthis.Sarah@gmail.com