Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Friday, December 15, 2006

And its done

I'm 30. I did it, I turned 30. It was pretty painless. I think it happened sometime early this morning. I didn't wake up when it happened. It just sort of happened.

30 should be one of those birthday's where the entire day is a gimme!

Gimme a day off! PAID
Gimme a shopping spree!
Gimme a day with no screaming, sick, crying, whining, clinging toddler!
Gimme a stress free, fun filled day!
Gimme a day off of diabetes, with effortless, awesome bgs.

Its not though.

So I'm at work (freezing!). I'm broke (I won't even get into the "Shit on Sarah" financial week I've been having). A is still sicker then sick and INCREDIBLY whiny this morning. As noted above, I'm at work, so that whole stress free thing, ya that's not happening and I'm currently running a horrendous 214!

So I guess "Happy Birthday to Me!" and TGIF!

7 comments:

Kerri. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great day!

Scott K. Johnson said...

Happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful day :) :)

Major Bedhead said...

Happy birthday, Sarah!

I hope A feels better and that you can still get to Zoey's. I haven't been there in ages.

And no, your workplace is definitely NOT normal. That's nuts. I think I'd be looking for another job.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy 30th to the last fellow bicentennial baby I know to turn it!