Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Randomnie Randomness

Thanks Catie!

The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!) 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1) I've always wanted a little brother.
2) I threw shot-put in high school.
3) I lived on campus at UMASS for approx 4 weeks before moving back home.
4) I started college as an Engineering Major and ended an Econ Major.
5) I can spend hours reading recipes, yet never make a single one.
6) I've never broken a bone.
7) I've always wanted a "real" blizzard to hit us. As in 4 feet of snow or more.
8) I'm finding myself very uninteresting right now (part of my blecky issues).

I don't know who to tag. I'm a party pooper. Drop me a line if you want to be tagged.

1 comments:

If not a mother... said...

I am the same way about recipes. Bon Appetit and Cooking Light and numerous cookbooks and I probably have made a dozen of the recipes over my adult life.