Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Thursday, March 27, 2008

6 Words Meme

Julia tagged me with the 6 words meme.
The Rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir;
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like;
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere;
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links; and
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

I was hoping to come up with something smart, witty and all encompassing. Instead I'm sick and can't think. So the best I've got right now is the current mantra in our house:

Nothing in your ears or nose.

I'm horrible at tagging people. My address book is just not that full.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your 6 Word Meme!!! I think it's nice and witty, so there. I'm gonna link all my MZ moms on my blog so I'll add you :) -Mandye aka: Smurfette

Major Bedhead said...

*snort* Apropos.

Kassie said...

trying again with the commenting... excellent 6 words! It would make a great tee shirt too, perhaps with a picture of a jellybean...

Amanda said...

Its so perfect for what you are be going through right now with a 3 year old!