I learned a few things today. Interesting things. Things you don't really consider before having kids.
1) My child is NOT smart enough to know not to shove a jelly bean up her nose.
2) Jelly beans can go extraordinarily far up one's nostril.
3) Seeing a Jelly bean protruding out the side of your child's nose near her eye is freaky.
4) Being that entirely freaked out will make one momentarily forget that they are currently dying from the flu.
5) Jelly beans will dissolve that far up one's nostril from the temperature and moisture and can eventually (say in about 25-30 minutes) be blown out.
6) Even Pediatricians can be amazed at how far up a nostril a jelly bean can fit.