Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Monday, May 15, 2006

Interview Meme

Curtesy Kassie

1) You have $1000 for a 1 hour shopping spree. Where would you go, and what would you buy?
Hmmmmm, $1,000. Well, 1 - I'm an Old Navy junkie for SWCAL, so I'd be there 1st. Ok, that would account for about $100. Then, right now, probably Home Depot or Lowes. I LOVE interior decorating and am DYING to either put hardwood in our tiny livingroom, or tile in our kitchen. We also need a walkway from the drive to the side door. I'm such a practical gal!

2) How would you describe a low in 10 words or less?

Shaky, ravenous, sweaty, moody, sinking feeling in my legs

3) Where would you most like to visit? Definitely Australia. Wanted to go on our honeymoon, but didn't have enough time off (went to Alaska instead). After that, I'd LOVE to cruise the Greek Islands and visit England.

4) If you had 2 uninterrupted minutes to speak with the President, what would you say? I have no idea. I'd probably get too flustered to even start, but I'd want to grill him on stem cell research.

5) You're in charge at Ben & Jerry's for the day: what flavor ice cream do you invent?Gobs of Goodness - Mint Ice Cream (white please, no funky green color), with mini M&M's, brownie chunks and fudge sauce swirled through.

1 comments:

Kassie said...

I'd totally buy that ice cream! I envy you your honeymoon to Alaska - I wanted to go to Ireland but my husband said that's a place you go after your married (I was like, dude, our honeymoon will be after we're married!). So Disney World it was!