Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

mama-mama-mama-mama-mama

OMG!! Ok, so I'm really happy that DD finally calls me momma. Its the sweetest sound ever, except after the 1,000,000 pathetic-sounding mamma in the last 10 seconds (because, me "Mommy Dearest" won't let her play on the stairs), I'm pretty sure I'm going insane. I can't even think straight right now...I'm not even sure most of these sentences have verbs at the moment.

Why can't she say da-da-da-da-da-da??

And can someone please tell me why she hates my car soooo much?? DH claims that she's happier then a pig in...well you know, on her ride to DCP in the mornings. Well, when I pick her up, you'd think I was strapping her into some sort of Graco inspired torture device. I end up blasting her Sesame Street CD to drown her out, and sometimes I wonder which is worse. If I even think of putting the RADIO on, OMG, she takes it up about 400 decibles, that I didn't know a toddler could have. So there I am, every afternoon, listening to "The Gang", with my daughter screaming as if I'm bringing her to impending doom.

I just thank god right now its winter. What are people going to think, when I'm next to them at a light, CD blaring, me singing "A cat had a birthday, and all the cats came, to eat cat cake and play cat games, to open cat presents and when they were through, they sang happy birthday the way that cats do" while DD screams. Might as well call the looney bin now and reserve me a room!

Oh, and go ahead and sing along with me .."They sang, meow, meow, meow...Everybody do it now...Meow, meow, meow, really nothing to it now, meow, meow, meow, well imagine that! You just said Happy Birthday, in cat!" (its my favorite song :roll:)...and if I left you with a lovely tune stuck in your head....Well your welcome ;) I'll reserve your room next to me. Wonder if we can get a group rate?

0 comments: