Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Monday, January 29, 2007

What me, stress??

Grampa still in hospital...

Possibility that my cousin has a cancerous tumor in her leg that the local Drs won't touch with a 10ft pool, so she has to wait until later this week to see a Dr in Boston...

2 yr old another possible ear infection + really mucousy, wet cough. Thoughts of the pneumonia that is spreading like wildfire through the kids around here...

Dishwasher full of water. Water not leaving. FIL coming over tomorrow to look. Possibilities - clogged hose (doubtful, we already looked). Crapped out solenoid which opens the drain (sounding like the winner), something else?...Chance of FIL trying to fix solenoid of dishwasher that is louder then an F-7, instead of just letting us buy a damn new one that will be QUIET - close to 100%

Dishes covering ever square inch of the kitchen because of said water issue.

Me, I'm feeling a tad frayed, a little buzzy, slightly fuzzy. Wait, crap, I better test.

534

I can't catch a freaking break.

I.WANT.A.DEXCOM

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I say this all the time....when it rains it pours. It seems to work that way which sucks because it leaves no time to breath.

Hang in there.

Erica said...

{{hugs}} you sure have a lot on your plate. I hope things start looking up soon.

Erica said...

{{hugs}} You sure have a lot on your plate. I hope things start looking up soon...

btw -I've tried 3 times to post this LOL so sorry if you get repeats!

Scott K. Johnson said...

Ah crud.

Hoping things get better soon. You've got a lot going on, that's for sure.

Carey said...

Yikes! Hope you're having a better day today.