Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Monday, April 10, 2006

"Edit-Me"

Why do those 2 words under my Links section send a shiver up my spine? "Edit-me"...Its calling to me, sinisterly, so full of potential, yet completely lacking in any direction or suggestion.

Is it because I feel pressured, unsure of myself or my choices? What should I link too? What I put there reflects on me. Do I relink my old digiscrapping kit? That just seems old and tired, definitely not how I want to feel. Do I add more links to D related topics? Well then, that might allow people to think that I'm more activist then I've ever really been. So what, do I link? Or, are the word's speaking to me, directly to me....Edit Sarah, but how or better yet, why? Do I edit the link, or take those 2 words to heart - edit "me".

If I could edit me, what would I edit? My weight? Well, shit, that's a given. D? Um, hell ya, screw the whole "D made me who I am" - I know who I am, and I don't need D teaching me any more lessons, thank you very much. But other then that, is there anything about ME, Sarah, the person, that I would edit? I really don't think so. I'm happy with who I am, where I am. Are there things I wish for? Yes. Like winning the lottery (even though I don't play) and being a SAHM (even thought I'd go nuts after a week). But those aren't me. I don't ever dream about being a different person, never. Is that normal? Do I need editing?

"Edit-me"

0 comments: