Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Friday, April 14, 2006

Penance for Yesterday

So DH said yesterday's post was pretty lame..LOL Seriously though, have you ever gotten to that point of utter, complete lack of will from the never-ending tedium of having NOTHING to do, while you're stuck for 9 hours at a desk. I'm talking flipping through windows, trying to look busy, can't even think of anything to surf for on the web, boredom??! Whole WORLD-WIDE WEB and I couldn't think of a single topic to research...Heck, I've got a million things I could look for now and of course, I'm busy now, which would mean I shouldn't be writing this, but oh well. I could start planning the "its never gonna happen" trip to Bora Bora, look for new caches in and around my area, learn about Indian (as in India) culture, relive my trip to Alaska...You get the point.

I don't have anything insightful today, except to tell you all that the little person inside my head, that regularly cracks me up, is currently chanting "Neener, Neener, neener....I don't have to work on Monday!! I don't have to work on Monday!!! Neener, Neener Neener" She's got a pretty cool dance to it too.






Love IT!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

You could go to waiterrant.net

63days.com will keep you busy for the rest of the day. It's about a girl's experience in a teenage boot camp during the 80's. It's a carwreck of a site...you want to look away, but can't.

Start with the first post and work your way to the top.

Another good blog is http://stuckinrehabwithpatobrien.blogspot.com
I can't begin to tell you how funny it is. Again, start with the bottom of the blog and work your way up.