Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

MA version of S1955

Be afraid, be VERY afraid.

My initial thought, hell my ONLY thought is - What is going to stop EVERY employer from offering these low cost, basically no coverage policies? Or better yet, from just paying the $295/employee penalty for not offering ANY insurance?

Sure there's the "crappy benefits = no qualified person wanting to work for you", but you know what, we all have to work, so the odds are still stacked in the employers favor.

I'm seriously at a loss for words. I don't think I can express my fear of losing pump coverage, insulin coverage, TEST STRIPS!!

In a way, I'm lucky right now. DH works for the health insurance company. They have a vested interest keeping their costs down, which includes keeping me healthy now.

0 comments: