Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Sunday, March 05, 2006

BIL is Home!!!

Got released this morning. I'm sure it was quite a long ride home (its about 1.5 hrs). Couldn't imagine doing it while in pain!

FIL should be released Mon or Tues. Drs said that if he's rejection med levels were correct he could've gone home today too!!!!! A little more tinkering and he should be good to go.

Its amazing to see how well he is. And his color...O-M-G!!!! He used to look gray with an underlying yellow color, now he's all perky and pink and healthy looking. Its just amazing.

Ok, "Little Miss Cries A Lot" is squirming in her highchair.

1 comments:

Kerri. said...

Hello! Just came across your blog. Nice to see another D-Blog voice out there.

And I agree with ArtSweet completely: We are so much more than the sum of our sugars. I've been a type 1 diabetic for 19 years and, had I heard this phrase years ago, I'm sure I would have tatooed it to my forearm. :)

Would you mind if I link you from my blog?