Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Friday, March 17, 2006

Go, Go, Go-go-go

12.5 yrs, you'd think I could just push that little button....12.5 yrs, you'd think I wouldn't have to have a countdown in my head, 12.5 yrs....

I guess time does not heal the un-natural act of piercing ones skin. It never fails. Whether with a syringe or an infusion set, I ALWAYS have to have a countdown. Always.

3, 2, 1......Ok, ok, 3...2...1......no....

Ok, this is it 3-2-1go-go-go-go-go

3 comments:

Christine said...

I thought I was the only one that still had to count down. I HATE fingersticks, so I frequently find myself counting down for those.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
Have you found me yet at www.diabetesmine.com?

Nice new blog. I'm a mommy too. I never bring the little shreekies to any doctor's appointment unless it's totally unavoidable. Know what I mean?

Take care!
- AmyT

caren said...

Go go go... that's great... I am a ok, 1,2,3 bombs away girl myself! Whatever it takes!