Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Feel Naked

I forgot my pocketbook at home today. I can't count the number of times I've been forgetting stuff at home lately. Last week alone I think I successfully got my lunch from the kitchen table to work 1x. One measly time. I made my lunch every morning, lovingly put it on the table, then promptly walked right out the door without.

This morning, I was overly concerned about not forgetting my egg salad. I kept reminding myself, "Don't forget the egg salad, don't forget the egg salad..." I didn't forget it. Left that pocketbook right there on the table though.

Thankfully, I haven't removed the tester from my Cozmo yet (score 1 for procrastination!) and I've got some Freestyle strips here, so I'm good on that end.

Bad news, I've got a mother of a headache, need caffeine and have NO $$.

0 comments: