Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Scary Thoughts

I need to learn not to google things!

Last night I was playing on the computer and came across something about Julia Roberts and Retts Syndrome (if you don't know what it is, DON'T google it!). Ya, I googled and then got sick to my stomach. Not so much that I was worried that Ally had it, or would get it, but the realization hit me that nothing is guaranteed in life. The thought that something/anything could happen to Ally absolutely paralyzed me.

I wondered if this was how my parents felt when I was diagnosed. I feel like I took my dx quite well, almost matter-of-factly in an "Ok, so now what?" sort of fashion. I never considered what my parents went through. I can't even imagine...

0 comments: