Flickr

floreksa. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Google

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Never Again

Never again, will I bring "She who cries a lot" with me to the dentist. I figured it would be a good way to introduce her...Ya right! She did her namesake proud. OMG, I've never heard her scream like that. The ENTIRE time. Top of her lungs, "I'm dying" screams and there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't see her, I couldn't hold her, I couldn't even talk to her..

Iths obay ha-e aaa-ie ith rith heah....Ya not cutting it for her.

Receptionist tried stickers, books, songs - nada.

Dentist blamed it on "teething"...Um, no I think its the scary face masks and the fact that people are shoving their hands down mommy's throat. The freak out ended the second my cleaning was done. Dentist gave her a toothbrush, she smiled, said "kitty", shoved her nuby (paci) in her mouth and that was the end of it.

She was all smiles as we headed out the front door, and I'm pretty sure, as that door closed, I heard a small cheer from the office.

0 comments: